This launchpad features a Texas Instruments Tiva C series microcontroller. The core is ARM® Cortex™-M4-based. It features a TM4C1294NCPDT microcontroller with the following features.
- 1MB Flash
- 256KB SRAM
- 6KB EEPROM
- Internal ROM loaded with TivaWare™ for C Series software
- Cyclical Redundancy Check (CRC) hardware with 16-/32-bit Hash function that support four CRC forms
- Support for four tamper inputs and configurable tamper event response
- 10/100 Ethernet MAC
- Ethernet PHY with IEEE 1588 PTP hardware support
- USB 2.0 OTG/Host/Device with ULPI interface option and Link Power Management (LPM) support
- Four Quad Synchronous Serial Interface (QSSI) modules with Bi-, Quad- and advanced SSI support
- Ten I2C modules with four transmission speeds including high-speed mode
There is a library called TivaWare which give very useful functions to quickly program your device. The launchpad comes preloaded with a IoT program with which you can actually connect your board to the internet using ethernet cable. And as usual the cost is bare minimum.
- Tiva C Series Connected LaunchPad evaluation board (EK-TM4C1294XL PCBA w/ MCU)
- Retractable Ethernet cable
- USB debug cable
- Read Me First instructions
Fig.1 Tiva C Series Connected LaunchPad evaluation board
Fig.2 Kit Contents
You can create many projects using this board. Following are the links for purchasing and reading about the board.